The Site Mapper mobile application for Android allows SolarEdge installers to streamline the registration of a new system including mapping its physical layout in the SolarEdge cloud-based monitoring platform.
This application is integrated with the SolarEdge monitoring platform and enables the following functionality:
- Simple onsite registration of new systems.
- Creation, editing and on-site verification of system physical layout.
- Scanning and assigning SolarEdge power optimizer barcodes to the right location in the system physical layout.
- The scanning can be performed by utilizing the mobile device’s integrated camera or with an external Bluetooth connected scanner.
- Working offline with no data connection. The data is stored locally on the mobile device and allows data synchronization with the SolarEdge monitoring platform when data connection is available.